How can I get help understanding EPA regulations so I can make sure that my company or business is compliant?
The Compliance Assistance Centers help businesses, local governments, and federal facilities understand and comply with federal environmental requirements and save money through pollution prevention techniques: http://www2.epa.gov/compliance/compliance-assistance-centers
If you have further questions, the Office of Compliance and Enforcement (OECA) can provide compliance assistance: http://www2.epa.gov/compliance/forms/contact-us-about-compliance
For Small Businesses:
If you are a small business owner you may want to contact EPA’s Office of Small Business Programs (OSBP).
Hotline: 1-800-368-5888 or 202-566-1970 (DC area)
Web address: http://www.epa.gov/sbo
Online Contact form: http://www.epa.gov/sbo/contactus.htm
- Regulatory Information by Sector here: http://www2.epa.gov/regulatory-information-sector - The EPA website provides compliance assistance on a sector-by-sector basis in order to efficiently reach facilities with similar operations, processes or practices.
- Industry Sector Notebooks: http://www.epa.gov/compliance/resources/publications/assistance/sectors/notebooks/index.html - The Sector Notebook series is a unique set of profiles containing information for specific industries and governments. It is no longer updated, but the content can be used for reference.
- About EPA
- Chemicals and Toxics
- Climate Change
- Data, Methods, and Models
- Emergencies and Natural Disasters
- Greener Living
- Health and Safety
- Land and Cleanup
- Laws and Regulations
- Topic #: 23002-16327
- Date Created: 11:19:2004
- Last Modified Since: 06:15:2015
- Viewed: 5381