What library services are available to the public and EPA staff?
EPA provides a wide range of library services to the public and EPA employees including:
- Access to the EPA National Library Catalog: http://www2.epa.gov/libraries/catalog
- EPA's digital archive, the National Service Center for Environmental Publications (NSCEP): http://www.epa.gov/nscep/
- And interlibrary loan
Information about the services offered is available on the EPA Library Services Web page: http://www2.epa.gov/libraries/library-services-public
EPA librarians are available online for research assistance. Members of the public submit environmental questions through the "Ask a Question" tab on this page. Their queries are responded to by professional reference librarians.
EPA regional libraries also offer research assistance to the public. Contact the closest regional library: http://www2.epa.gov/libraries/libraries, for more information about what services are offered.
For instructions on how to access EPA publications, see the following FAQ: Where can I get publications?
- About EPA
- Chemicals and Toxics
- Climate Change
- Data, Methods, and Models
- Emergencies and Natural Disasters
- Green Living
- Health and Safety
- Land and Cleanup
- Laws and Regulations
- Topic #: 23002-23257
- Date Created: 8/19/2008
- Last Modified Since: 9/9/2014
- Viewed: 1208