Jump to main content

Where can I find the requirements for secondary containment of a mobile fuel tank on a construction site?

For information about requirements for construction sites, please see EPA Document #305/B-04/003, "Managing Your Environmental Responsibilities: A Planning Guide for Construction and Development:" http://www.epa.gov/compliance/resources/publications/assistance/sectors/constructmyer.

Section V of that document, "Oil Spill Prevention Requirements," can be accessed separately at http://www.epa.gov/compliance/resources/publications/assistance/sectors/constructmyer/myer1c_oilspill.pdf.

A description of the Spill Prevention, Control, and Countermeasure (SPCC) Rule is available at http://www.epa.gov/emergencies/content/spcc/spcc_guidance.htm.

To obtain contact information for your EPA Regional Office, and to learn how to report an oil or chemical spill, see "Protect the Environment: Report Spills and Environmental Violations": http://www2.epa.gov/home/report-spills-and-environmental-violations 

For further questions about oil spill prevention and preparedness regulations, you can contact EPA's Office of Emergency Management or EPA Regional Contact for your statehttp://www2.epa.gov/oil-spills-prevention-and-preparedness-regulations/forms/contact-us-about-oil-spill-prevention-and

Rating:Rating of 0 Stars2 Votes
Was this answer helpful?YesNo
Topic Information
  • Topic #: 23002-24247
  • Date Created: 01:06:2006
  • Last Modified Since: 07:01:2015
  • Viewed: 3800

Jump to main content.